Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dream

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend, and we talked about DREAM.
It is lovely to have a dream, but it is so sad to lose your dream.
So why do people want to have dream in the first place.

Everybody has a dream or dreams.
Something you can be achieved in the real world.
Something you can think of in the fantasy world.
Something can take up your whole life to work on.
Something can be done in a short time.
Dream can be established anything, anywhere, and anytime.

Truthfully, power of having a dream is unbelievable once you have a dream.
But, it all comes down to why we want to have a dream.
Dream keeps you work.
Dream gives you direction.
Dream can also lead your emotion up and down.

I might be sad to lose my dream.
I will be sadder if I don’t have a dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

hi JUDEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Thanks for replying to my blog. I didn't know you 're a blogger!! Nice!

5:56 PM  
Blogger deb said...

hey judy. :) nice blog.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home