Friday, September 08, 2006

Late!

Late to work.
Late to school.
Late for bus.
Late to home.
Late for dinner.

We can also late to love someone we care so much.

I question about why they want to be late.
People like to say they don’t have enough time.
They have too many things to do.
They are too busy.
They are so tired.
So people think that it is totally fine to be late.

How I look at it is a little bit different.
The action of being late usually comes with a rush.
I always miss a lot of important stuffs when I am in a rush.
Something I might regret for my whole life.
It might be just a call, a sentence, a meal…
How do you know it wouldn’t happen to you in the next minute?
So sit down and think about what we should do from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home