Friday, April 13, 2007

Work never ends, and learning never ends
It was so painful to see
no matter how much time you put in
i still couldn't finish the pile of work on my desk

To do list couldn't help me this time,
because the list is getting too long
and the project drags on forever

I really wanna see the end of this pain
so that i can try another pain
haha, i guess i shouldn't use pain to describe it

It is the beauty of my life
my life is meaningless without all this pain
it fills up my life story.

Today you think what you are experiencing is a pain,
it is the end of the world,
nothing could be worse than this
as time goes, you will find it
in fact, it could be worse and it is bottomless.

Also, someday,
your old pain will become the beauty of your life now.
i guess it is reasonable to say that,
no pain, no victory!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home