Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Friends

After 13 years of being away from home,
I have met a lot of people all along, and
they are all considered to be my friends.
Good/bad, far/close, different ages, different countries…

Sometime I ask myself,
what the definition of friend is.
I guess the definition changes as time passed by.
Friends can be somebody:
You wanna play with,
You wanna talk to,
You wanna share things with,
You are comfortable with,
Care about you, love you,
Always be there when you need them
If you are lucky,
you can find someone who has all of the above.

Ask yourself, do you have a lot of friends?
How many of them are true friends?
I am so lucky because I got YOU!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hey Judy,

I've got your blog now linked to mine...yay! Keep writing!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hmm. Interesting blog Judy! My view of a "friend" is somewhat...shall I say...conservative. I consider myself to have a handful of really close friends that I would like to call "friends" but the others are well...I call them friends too...but with a different meaning...then outside of that...are friendly aquaintances...then aquaintances...then strangers.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home