Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Childhood

What was your childhood look like?
I guess it depends on a lot of factors,
When was your childhood?
Where did you grow up?
Are you a female or male?
Are you a single child?
Do you have brother or sister or both?
Who did you play with?

What was the most memorial thing happen in your childhood?
To me, it was a very silly thing,
I love to play in the heavy rain,
Especially when it was flood everywhere,
Jump into all the little ponds on the street,
Play until I am all wet and full of dirt.

It is unforgettable to me because
I have never done it again after I grew up?
There was no heavy rain in Calgary at all?
I was naïve and brave enough to do it.

As you grow up,
you have more life experience, knowledge,
and a lot of people tell what is right or wrong.
Well, it makes you a more presentable person
In the meantime, you are losing the braveness
to be yourself in public.
Is that the reason why people miss their childhoods?

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I like the phrase "losing the braveness to be yourself in public" becacuse actually, that's how I feel many many times. I often wish I had the courage of a child to do and say whatever I wanted, or whatever is in my heart. I feel like I have to walk on eggshells a lot in society - afraid to embarass myself, afraid to offend others, afraid to stand out.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home