Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fate

A lot of people have a page in my life.
People passed by you everyday.
You never get to know them.
But I met with you, and get closer to you.
That is fate, and I treasured the love that I have toward you.
You might only be a couple pages in my journey
At least, we are on the same page now.

Unity and separation don’t belong to each other
They always like to stand behind each other
Once one of them comes to your life,
The other would follow.
It might take them a long time,
But it could be really quick too.
Since you don’t know when it comes,
Don’t wait to love the people who you want to love.
To write a wonderful page in your life journey.
To enjoy and treasure the moment with your loved one.

I don’t know what will happen in the next moment.
I might just meet someone else on the street
To begin a new page in my life.
Since there is no way to capture the moment of your life,
Don’t waste any moment of your life.
Don’t be afraid, just do it
There is no return ticket,
So try your best to make no regret to your life,
And God would look after the rest of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home